Saturday, June 18, 2011

Aloha, konichiwa!

Hi I'm in Genting again. Not that cold, compared to freezing Australia! After thirteen days of Australia's cold weather... Nothing can bother me now! (well except for some but you get what I mean). And today I even wore Cotton On shorts and this thin Cotton On long sleeve shirt, wearing the jacket only sometimes and I felt powerful! Until I saw this woman wearing a tank top and fbt's. They weren't even black to attract more heat! BOTH WHITE. and some more other girls who wore shorts too and I felt meh not special anymore!

Ooh and bought this really pretty bracelet thing from Genting's Outdoor Theme Park for like 5RM and me and Jingwen bought the same one! AHAHAHAHA. okay I'm done ranting my throat hurts :'(. And I watched the movie, "Dylan Dog" with Lynn, Eugene, Jingwen, Kaiboon and Jeric! It was nice, though scary at some parts! AHAAHAHA and after the movie my whole leg/thigh suan like don't know what.

Okay I love Internet access! Okay goodnight :).

No comments:

Post a Comment