Monday, June 20, 2011

CORKSCREW AND CYCLONE.

LOL I'm like posting about Genting in all this posts but not all at once but oh hooha. Sat on the Corkscrew and Cyclone this time round and I feel really proud of myself, knowing that I didn't dare to sit on both of them the previous times I went to Genting. 

I did sit the Cyclone once, when I was like ten, and I always had this impression after that that Cyclone is mega scary, cause of the huge drop they have LOL and since then I didn't dare to sit on it ever again. But this time round I went and for some reason I was braver than ever before (judging that I sat on the Corkscrew too but will explain that later), maybe cause my cousins were also brave or braver this time round and maybe their bravery rubbed on me, idk that's just my theory. Okay that aside, I did sit on it, also probably cause the line was shorter at night. I went on the second night cause Genting has this thing going on like this night festival and wristband holders have to pay an additional 10RM to enter AGAIN to see fire stunts and all this, and the first night we didn't go in cause we used the Annual Passport, and not the daily wristband that expires in a day, ours last for like duh, one year. And so on, so we thought we had to pay to and we didn't go in. 

Little did we know it was free and we only realised that on the second night and okay getting sidetracked here. So yes I sat on the Cyclone! The slope was still high, but ultimately it was fun. Sat on the Cyclone only once though! With Eugene, my brother and Lynn. Jingwen and Kaiwen went to eat icecream and waited for us LOL. Okay that was my rant about Cyclone. 

Now the main attraction dumdumdum, CORKSCREW (I keep spelling it as Corckscrew ._.). I sat on it five times! Three times in a row on the second night cause it was sooooo empty. And on the second day, Kaiwen kept asking me to sit with him, and Lynn wanted me to sit too but she didn't want to sit if I didn't sit cause then she'd had to sit with Kaiwen who she didn't know (Lynn is my mum's side cousin, Kaiwen is my father's side one). And so we lined up and we lined up for like 45 minutes to 1 hour, and throughout the whole lining up process I was like omgomg then after a while I was actually pretty excited to sit on it LOL. But... dumdumdum, it fogged really badly and started raining like on and off so a lot of people exitted and we got EVEN closer to the rollercoaster and our turn (when it rained we were already like halfway there) and we thought if we were resilient we could sit on it! Turns out no we couldn't cause the person said no time already cause they have to sorta clear the outdoor themepark out before bringing people in after they have paid for the night park ._. so we couldn't play BUT WE PLAYED IT THREE TIMES IN A ROW AT NIGHT and this time with Jingwen! Eugene and Jeric lined up for Go-Kart which was besides the Corkscrew LOL. 

And Jingwen kept laughing on the third time cause we were sitting at the back and sitting at the back will be much more scarier than at the front, and Kaiwen, knowing how tame me and Jingwen are, kept saying while we were on the way up in the rollercoaster, TWO NOOBIES IN THE BACK, YOU GUYS ARE GONNA DIEEE.. etc etc. and we were screaming at him and I was insulting him like shut up kaiwen and idiotttt and all .. until I realised we were about to go down the slope and I screamed I'M SORRY KAIWEN while we were  going down cause I didn't want all my insults to be my 'last' words to him if it ever happens LOL. 

OKAY THIS IS BLOODY LONG. I just wanted to show off how I sat on the Corkscrew five times (two times on the last day with Jingwen and Jeric) :) and the Cyclone! 
OKAY I SHALL STOP NOW THIS IS SO LENGTHY :(.  



"When you call a girl fat or ugly, it's engraved into her mind. Every insult will stay with her forever, reminding her that she's worthless, disgusting, and unloved. Her mind will be programmed to put herself down, to hate herself and her body. Call her pretty? She'll remember it for a moment. Call her ugly? She'll never forget it. Because she's a slave to the pain that you never even thought about."

No comments:

Post a Comment