Monday, June 13, 2011

HAI JINGWEN.

This is to honour my lovely cotton on denim shorts that I have been wanting for a super long time oh hohohoho and which I wore for three days straight in a row *shameshame*.  

Meh, sorry I know I haven't been updating as much as I used to :(. But my computer's down and I can't use the other computer that I have, to blog about Jingwen's chalet and I'm too lazy to use my laptop to transfer the pictures from Australia to Facebook and blog about it from the laptop. And I only have pictures of Australia's trip up to day three and a half LOL. cause halfway at Ballarat Sovereign hill (you'll see what I mean, that place was fun anyway AHAHA), my memory card ran out of space cause at that time I set my picture format to the highest so it took up a lot of space and I had to use the other memory card I had WHICH is in my DSLR now. Which is being repaired now. meh.

Will blog about Jingwen's chalet first, then if I get my DSLR before we go to Genting this Friday (cross fingers cross fingers), I'll blog about it before Australia!

What a devoted blogger I am :'). THIS HOLIDAY SO BUSY. BAH. Sorry for MIA though :(. I shall put the pictures from my laptop to Facebook... After I stop being so messy 8D.

CHALET PHOTOS COMING SOON. I HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment