Thursday, June 23, 2011

I skipped band camp overnight night two :O.

Dedication to my Spongebob hoodie I bought from JayJays in Australia! I love my Spongebob hoodie and apparently it is quite short I can actually wear it with shorts in SG whoopdeedoo AHAHAHAHAHA. And the material's quite thin too, so it won't be that hot. I like dedicating posts to my clothes. Oh hohoho. 

I figured out since I posted such a long wordy post before this post it will be forgivable to write a short post now AHAHAHAHAHA. But knowing me I'll probably just keep ranting and ranting and never stop EHEHEHE.

Aiyo, still must post about Australia and Genting! Band camp has not finished yet! I just came back home on the second night.. cause of some reasons lah. Still got another day tomorrow! But till 12.30pm only BAHAHAHAHAHA. First day of band camp was super slack, esp. during instrument maintenance, and I quite actually enjoy band practices now! Maybe cause I miss it too much liao lah :'(, but anyway hooha. Playing songs I actually know how to play! AHAHAHA don't need stand down there hit here hit there anyhow hit let conductor think I'm playing *sly grin*. But I hated HATED HATED marching drills. Super suck man 2 hours in a row, 5 minutes break every 30 minutes, and then marching again. March on the spot until my legs like soulless liao, like mei you gan jue, cannot feel liao. Just keep marching and marching. Meh. But after that was lunch then practice then sectionals then instrument maintenance then dinner then movie then sleep!! AHAHAHAHA so first day was quite okay except FOR MARCHING :(.

Second day.., was better I guess AHAHAHAHA. Weather during sectionals not so hot! Marching drills was only (scheduled) 45 minutes (but we only did for like 30 minutes cause of something AHAHAHA)! And practice was good! I had a solo even though Mr Fahmi/Fahmy (Yeah I still don't know how to spell OH BOOHOOHOO D:AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA) didn't acknowledge and tell the whole band even though he looked STRAIGHT at me (which is how I know the part coming up next is IMPORTANT *spot light shine one me haaaaaaa <<that is angels singing 8D*) AHAHAHAHA and the whole room so quiet awww for me to play only and I played it quite good!! And then after that was BBQ which kinda sucked cause I scared of charcoal. Cause I scared poisonous then I touch will die. Yeah I'm paranoid like that AHAHAHA :(.

Tomorrow is mostly practice AHAHAHAHAHA okay byebye I missed my cereal :(.
I LOVE MY LESBIANS AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA I WANT THE LESBIAN GROUP PHOTO! And ooh special thanks to Isa who came earlier to meet us before marching which is at 8 to deliver Amanda Leow, Weiling, Soh Xingyi (LESBIANS) and I hashbrowns from Mac's! He treat us some more awww.

Kai Lun changed most of my contact names and now a Potato just SMSed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment