Tuesday, January 3, 2012

School has started!

Edited!

LOL sorry for not going to be able to update as much as I could. As many of you guys know school has started yaaaaaay!!! AHAHA LOL first day of school today, my seat is kinda good (BUT MY BELOVED ANDY SIT IN FRONT AND NOT AT THE BACK WITH ME brbcrying) but it's okay I have Ng and Timo and Jianhong with me yay LOL. But I still miss Andy :(..

Soooooo..... You know how we have like three different Chinese classes. Like the first class is the best third class is the not as good one LOL. So we get arranged accordingly la, like of not so good go third class LOL. Sooooo I was in the second class last year yeah shocker right (cause I like almost failed LOL) THEN THIS YEAR I DEMOTED TO THIRD CLASS EVEN THOUGH I PASSED MY CHINESE WHAI WHAI WHAI. From my second Chinese class only me and Weiliang downgrade LOL. Actually the two of us were like the only ones who were added into the third class LOL the rest already there last time AHAHA LOL.

It was kinda sad and when I was walking to the third class Mark and Aloysius came over to walk with me and Mark put his arm around my shoulder to like 'guide' me LOL and they were like 'WELCOME TO THE THIRD CLASS'. LOL and when I went in like some were shocked LOL and Jacob who I was SMSing was like 'WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LOL' and Yseult who asked me to sit with her when I first walked in was like I thought you your Chinese very good one!! LOL.

So apparently people didn't think my Chinese is like cmi one la LOL and then my teacher was like have you guys ever sat on the MRT (di tie?) in Chinese and I was like, What is di tie LOL. Then Aloysius was like NOW I KNOW WHY YOU COME TO THIS CLASS. LOL.

Not that I have anything against the third class, in fact I do kinda like my new class a lot!! LOL don't need do Wangjing's homework already LOL. GOOD LIFE GOOD GOOD LIFE.

Stayed back with band mates Andy and gang today after band annual meeting wthyeslol and talked to Kengpum a few times today TEEHEE *sway body from side to side*. Okay bye. I need to bathe now LOL.

And I feel so sad.......... CAUSE EVERYBODY IN WANGJING'S
CLASS ESPECIALLY ANDY MISS ME SO MUCH LATER THEY CANNOT CONCENTRATE EVERYDAY CRY LOL. No I kid. Bye. I apologize for this very mundane post but I don't care I refuse to upload this week's pictures using the app cause it'll only screw the whole arrangement up LOL. Good job Jerlyn *pats head*. AND TODAY I ACTUALLY LISTENED DURING MATHS CLASS (BOTH!!!!!) SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A ROUND OF APPLAUSE. LOL and I just read my 2011 in a glance post and EEYER why layout so weird one LOL. And I accidentally messed up the codes LOL but no time use computer fix *CHEEKY SMILE*. OKAY BAI.

Here's a picture of me and Tim during the meeting just to balance out this wordy post LOL. Good job Jerlyn. I HAZ CHUBBY FACE LOLLOL.

P.S. mad happygirl96 now teehee will talk about it the next blog post I write on the computer grrrr :(. Shall start uploading photos first so easier for me to transfer when I use computer hardworkinggirl96.

No comments:

Post a Comment