Thursday, January 5, 2012

Horlicks school new house and phoebeeee.

Phoebe pictures from my phone + the first five days of 2012! 







AHAHAHA LOL PHOEBE'S PSYCHO FACE. 




1st January. 
First meal of 2012 LOL. Or last meal of 2011. Forgot liao AHAHA LOL. 


Went to church service, saw Windsor there and ate pepper lunch's seafood aglio olio damn nice omg LOL. 

Then went over to Shaynnie's house! 


Our horlick's ice cream before it went to the freezer. Ownself make one okay!!! If I can get all the pictures of the steps I used I'll post it up! 

Won Monopoly deal ;). 

LOL THEN I SHOWED MY COUSIN'S MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS. 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And I spent over 50k in Pet Society... :(. 

New look skirt and shirt from Suntec City earlier that day! 

2 for $29.90 and :( no more my size for the bottoms I wanted. I'm a UK4 LOL, but UK6 could still fit me so LOL I just got it. Shirt also too big but whhatever buy two more worth it mah LOL. 

2nd January. 
Packing my 18 pens for school LOL. 

Then went over to my Punggol house to view with Jingwen's mum and her brother and my family la of course AHAHA LOL. Pointless dark pictures cause I was here (me) and the light was like <<<<<<< so the pictures all became dark LOL. 


Blur photo of my room! 


Then went over to Kallang airport road to makan! 




Three pictures of sting ray LOL but I liked all three effects!! 




LOL I PACKED A LUNCH SNACK BAG TO SCHOOL but in the end I only ate like one gummy burger and the rest share with friends LOL. 

Doing my homework at 2am.............. like guaikia. And cause I couldn't sleep AHAHA LOL. 

And then I was clearing up my file and LOL I found a whole bunch of letters + one BGSS idol paper LOL in the front page of my file LOL. 

Boo :(. 

MY BELOVED ANDY. 

LOL in the birthday letter Ng gave me AHAHAHAHA LOL. 


LOL was tweeting that I couldn't sleep and (my other beloved) Ruiqi Whatsapped me AHAHA LOL I GOT A HEART AND A BASEBALL WITH MY NAME LOL. 

3rd January. First day of school! 

Jiwon bought me presents from Korea!!!!!!! 

AAWWWWWWWWWWWW. 

LOL stayed back in school and LOL I poked my thumb with a stapler bullet AHAHA LOL those big big type one LOL. 

I think Weiling wrote this...... :'). 

And my supper. Nomz. 


Remember I posted up about me being happy on that day!!!!
h3h3h3z. 


Seow's formspring! 

Huiting's blog! 

Okay la maybe not much to you all but means a lot to me okay OKAY OKAY OKAY. Soo.. 
HOLY MACARONI. 

4th January. 
LOL my work attachment supervisor wrote this xD. I opened up the letter just to read this LOL. 

I ISH GUAI KIA copy Ng one LOL


My hair looks longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. LOL random sticker from TP AHAHA LOL >>>>. 

5th January. 
LOL JOKE FACE. 

When boredom gets to me.................... And anyway I thought my handwriting looked quite pretty! 


Cover of my Daiso book LOL. 



And my mirror broke again........ like the fourth one already wth LOL. 

Band performance!!! 
Speech with Zoon Shang and Timmmm! 

Gan ☺. 

Some people from band played a few pieces in the canteen and we gathered A HUGE CROWD. Love band :). 

Unflattering picture of me LOL but oh wellzzz. 


Okay that's all!!!!!!!!!!! 

New rather wordy post before this LOL bye I shall eat my yan yan now :). Took long to upload this kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk (No actually like less than half an hour LOL BUT STILL). Do until my feet numb I can't take my yan yan anymore :'( hmph. 

My brother is in camp at his school in Sengkang so I'm like sleeping alone tonight :(. YOU KNOW THE BED FEELS WARMER SLEEPING HERE ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~. 

No comments:

Post a Comment