Thursday, January 5, 2012

JOIN BAND.

CCA fair today AHAHA LOL. This year's wasn't as fun as last year's leh... :(. Even though it was my last year here in band. Made crazy lot(s) of mistake psssshhhhhhhh. But the people interested in band like quite a lot leh!!!

AHAHAHAHA LOL and today during A Maths I took a whole bunch of random pictures AHAHA LOL. Cause I was bored :(. LOL but I still understood how to do the questions anyway soooooooi h3h3h3z.

And and during debrief I suddenly touched my calf and then SUDDENLY CRAMP damn pain la wth I sat there in this weird position while Clara and Weiling massaged my leg LOL and Soh was like eh you okay or not!!! Cause I was fine one moment and the next I sat there in this weird constipated (AHAHAHA) face and it was so pain I cried :(. A bit then I started laughing and it freaked them out LOL cause I think Ali and Soh the argument damn funny AHAHAHA LOL.

And after CCA fair I went to dinner with Kimmy at Century Square and we ate pepper lunch nomz and Kengpum came over to meet us cause he just came back from like City Hall (ya wth damn far LOL) from buying his sport shoes LOL. And he also came to pass me my whiteboard marker that I asked him to help me buy if he saw cause I AM MY CLASS SECRETARY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOL JOKE. And then we all went home. Boring day isn't it whatever la LOL.

CAN USE COMPUTER NOW BYE SHALL UPLOAD PICTURES FOR A GOOD (I hope) BLOG POST BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment