Monday, January 9, 2012

Blogging in class wooooo.

Like a good girl. AHAHAHA LOL. Said I'd do the Clara's post yesterday LOL but whoops I went to study with Kim and Kengpum and came back home at like 8 plus LOL. Ahhhh so many things to blog about. Clara's birthday, East Coast Mile performance day, and the making of horlick's ice cream which I'll probably not do cause the pictures were taken under horrible lighting in the kitchen AHAHA LOL.

I'm in my English class now LOL charging my phone with Jianhong'a portable charger LOL and the bell just rung one more period to Recess!!!!! An I forgot to take allowance so whoops LOL.

Mrs Lee told me to do an interview with the top student for O Level!!!!!!!!! LOL okay la technically she asked Timothy too but she asked me first LOL and only asked Timothy when he walked over BUT SHE CAME TO ME FIRST EVEN THOUGH I WAS FURTHER BEHIND COMPARED TO TIMOTHY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA LOL. Honouredgirl96. LOL.

Random three pictures from English lesson and three of food, one is my yupi gummy that I ate in class LOL and muffins Timothy baked!!!!!!!!) okay bye!!! And in my defence even though I didn't listen during English lesson I actually got like 43/45 questions correct for vocab plus I did it like the fastest even though I started later LOL so :B.

No comments:

Post a Comment