Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ruiqi's red hands teehee!!

AHAHAHA LOL TODAY WAS SO EMBARRASSING. During lunch me Nelle Jiayi and Kim were at the table sitting then Ruiqi came over, then she want to tease me so she was like, "KENGPUM" damn loud LOL, and she didn't even realise Kengpum's friends+classmates were like 10 meters away from us and they totally heard it and for a moment it was like awkward silence and his friends turned to look at me and then at him and that whole area just burst out in like OHHHH~ sounds LOL damn embarrassing wtf.

And I went to hit Ruiqi's arm I feel quite bad now LOL and she was like EH RED LIAO TAKE PICTURE POST ON YOUR BLOG. Erm hehe, so hi Ruiqi *waves*.

And last night I was counting all my coins and I can cash in like eighty bucks!!! Plus raffles hotel pay PLUS something else PLUS CNY omg happygirl96 I want money!!!!!!!! >:(. AHAHA LOL and went to check out junior band today and played with Clara's bass something LOL. And I drew cars on the yupi gummy burgers casing thing LOL and ate dinner with Kengpum and my Gan!!!

OKAY BYE THE SALMON DON I HAD WAS HORRENDOUS YUCK AND KENGPUM DON'T WANT TRY SALMON WHAI.

No comments:

Post a Comment