Saturday, January 7, 2012

Look how much we have changed!!!

LOL so today after band the usual gang and I were walking to the bus stop and Ng suggested we recreate the sec one/two photo scene AHAHA LOL. The one I posted on my blog before like in November LOL.

Zachary Tan was also in the original photo so this time he was also in the 'recreation' photo AHAHA LOL. LOL we tried to make it as exact as possible (also getting a few stares the along way especially by this bus uncle LOL) and some were taken when the sun was too glaring etc. The nicest and most exact one got wind blowing on my shirt so it makes me look fatter around the stomach LOL so I put this red tape on it using some app on my phone. And I stand until so slanted cause I was trying to make it look the same LOL and T_T super unflattering make my butt and hips look very big LOL *defensive* but whatever still looks better than last time AHAHA LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment