Monday, January 9, 2012

Gan's husbands LOL.

Stayed back in school today did the article for the top scorer interview and one lit question (eh I write a lot okay). Aikel and Khairul's brother (both also very cute LOL) came to talk to me and Gan and Kengpum joke joke! And Aikel did this game thing and totally tricked me pshhh :(.

Then walked to the bus stop with Azwan Aikel Kengpum Khairul's brother and Gan and we saw Gan's husbands/boyfriends along the way LOL. Gan's bus came first and then the rest and and I took 69 back home while the boys went to TM.

LOL that was like the most exciting thing that happened to me today LOL besides the release of O Level results. So proud of my Lit poem question T_T CAN CRY CAUSE MY HANDWRITING SO PRETTY LOL. Actually I also only need to present that answers to the class like in 22 Feb (ya IKR LOL wth) so I don't really need to finish it now LOL :(.

Today for dinner I had mouse noodle LOL (老鼠fen????) and meatball and (EIGHT) quail eggs and fish cake and bread talk's bakwa bread but whatever I whole day in school like never eat proper meal already!!!!!!! Unless you count 29372818 yupi apple gummy rings and three strands of mouse noodle and soup a proper meal LOL.

Kkkkkkk bye :B.

No comments:

Post a Comment