Thursday, March 31, 2011

Who says you're not presidential?

After we escaped the movie cinema :O. 
At Plaza Singapura's Esprit! Treggings here oh so much ♥'s :)). 
Went to watch The King's Speech last Sunday with Shaynnie and Lynn. First part was boring, got a bit interesting at the middle. I didn't know what happened in the end cause Shaynnie found it too boring. And the whole cinema like only we three younger generation ones ._. major awkward. And we drank wild mushroom soup from the crepe's store downstairs (oh so delicious), ben and jerry's cookie dough ice cream, popcorn, sprite, vitamin water, subway double chocolate and oatmeal cookies in the cinema as movie snacks. Tho I think we went a tad too overboard ;). And that probably kept us entertained. And then we left halfway. Whoopsies. Bought my treggings. Awesomezxc. Most proper shopping in like what, two one month? Lynn has an inner photographer in her. Oh my.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=1648934193918&id=1553860228&aid=2074625

Passed 2.4 km today by a bit, well just three rounds but WHATEVER. And confirmed class tee shirt design today I lost ten dollars I feel so bad :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment