Friday, March 18, 2011

Gonna get down on Friday.

FRIDAY. A Maths supplementary for the holidays is all doneeee :). And nowadays I'm going obsessed/crazy over Sims 3 Custom Content ever since I learnt like finally like how to download them. 
JUST LOOK!


LOL my pretty Sim practicing her charisma skill in the toilet. 

My toddler Sims growing up :). <<< My young adult Sim's boyfriend LOL HE GOT NO CUSTOM CONTENT. Yet. 

Okay bye I love my Sims so so so much. I'm on a mission to try to make my other Sims look like what I see on the custom content sites. My this Sims family already very nice. I DECORATED THE HOUSE MYSELF SOME MORE ZOMG AHAHAHAHAHA. And I'm trying to get my parents to buy for me Late Night expansion pack. I have read the reviews and it looks kinda fun. Plus I get a new neighbourhood to play with zomg AHAHAHAHAHA. 

Tomorrow got band exchange at Deyi can see Veggiehead AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! 

Edit: AND AHHHHHHH NO MY SIMS 3 JUST CRASHED NOOOOOO :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment