Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stress over, happy ttm.

Second place for Chinese singing!! Tho two others also got the same marks as me but STILL. Wahlao, that Huiting sing damn good!! And so did every other girl. DAMN PAISEH LOL CAUSE I THINK I WAS THE ONLY GIRL WHO DIDN'T SING GOOD. But my loud voice (and 'confidence'?) saved me so suck on that, to the many who complained about how loud my voice is -.-. It's annoying lahh. AND I BEAT DARYL ZOMG I THOUGHT I'LL IMMEDIATELY GET LIKE LOWER TILL CANNOT LOWER ALREAY LOL.

Wenkee so cute SMSed during lunch say Grr... If teacher never minus marks for me I could have beat you. AHAHAHAHAHA sho cute. No tests and homework this week but getting back Social Studies Common test tomorrow :O.

And seriously. Just because I laugh when people jokingly insult me doesn't mean I'm fine with it all the time. Think before you speak if you don't want to feel guilty -.-. Anyway thanks Timothy, Batchimeg, Sufyan and Isa, for the little things you guys did :).

No comments:

Post a Comment