Friday, March 4, 2011

See until eye pekcek already.

You have to excuse my overuse of the word 'pekcek'. 

Editting blog skin codes just nao, walaooo, qianbian, cannot find the proper colour codes I wanttt :(. My eyes hurt now :(. Geez. 

Random picture post on this week. Physics, A Maths (one quiz one test) and Social Studies test for the week, A Maths test sucked ttm. Passed Physics like omg-finally, not really expecting high marks for SS :/. Oh well, they took my highest two scores out of the three tests and quiz we took anyway :), so still top in class sexaaayes. 

2nd March 2011 (SYF soundcheck).

Sushi was awesome. Gosh. And spent that day with Ng SMSing Isa without revealing who he/we was/were AHAHAHA. 


We went up and down to both sides of the concert hall like twice or three times. Not that bad though, but quite boring during the wait :(. 


Boom shakalaka lolol. 

Tom tom's very unstable!! And did I mention Cheuk Heng and Isa helped me carry percussion instruments for me from the band room to the foyer AHAHAHAHAHAHA my bodyguards *shy*. 

And oh behold. 
The mallets there were the bomb. Sexy ttm. I literally molested them.  



Okay bus ride home abrupt ending buhbye. 

4th March 2011.
Some random school day. 
Xinhui my sitting partner! And Isa bought Reese for me to eat during recess AHAHAHAHAHA. Total rip-off though. But good. 

My rock candy. Addicting. 


5th March 2011 (Sports Day).

Planned to meet up with Isa and Amos and Kimberly at Bedok Interchange Mac's. And Kim was late >:(. Gan and gang were there too lolol. 
ISA LOOKS LIKE A CUTE LITTLE KID HERE. 

And this is me calling Kim cause she was so late and you can see a little of Isa >>> and Amos <<< LOLOLOL. (Photo credits to Gan)

And the line was so long so I told Kim to tell Amos to help me buy hashbrown AHAHAHA I LAZY LINE UP LAAAAH. 

Guess who. 

Okay Sports day was hot shouldn't have sat in front and I had duty with Mr Tan AHAHAHAHAHAHA AS RELAY JUDGE. 

Aaron Aarifin Rauf and Karqi walking in the background LOL. 

AND THEY SOLD ICE CREAM AND I WANTED TO TRY THE RED TEA ONE BUT I CANNOT BETRAY MATCHA AHAHAHAHAHA <3. 

Mr Teo's bag. He trusted me with his bag :'). And damn friggin hot my bag sao diao already. And I sat on someone's shirt cause I didn't want to sit on the grass cause it looked muddy AHAHAHA teehee. 

And then I ate lunch with Chuan Yin and Ng at Wasabi something something. DAMN CHEAP THE FOOD I TELL YOU. One set can cost only like 4.80. And portion damn big and damn nice. I want eat there againnnn :(. 

AND TOMORROW GOT BAND AND PHYSICS SUPPLEMENTARY D: AND THIS IS SUCH AN ABRUPT ENDING OKAYTHXBYE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment