Thursday, March 3, 2011

Reese pieces.

Hi happyhappy finally passed my Physics test. For once. So Mr Teo won't be calling mah parents TEEHEE :). And today Isa bought Reese from someone else today for four dollars when it only costs like two dollars I felt so bad for eating two dollar chocolate. So demoralized for Lit booo :(. B3 !! After combining Common Test and Quiz. First time :(.

BUT MY A MATHS. Sigh.
And my time for boasting will soon be over :( Cause I scared I cannot top class again for SS essay :(((. Wrote anyhow for conclusion without thinking through because no time lah :(. But I topped the class for CA? <3 95.7 sexayyes. teacher took the quiz and essay marks, 10/10 and 12/13. IMBA AHAHAHAHA. Mark's deo smells nice. And I overheard my parents talking about DSLR AND THEY ASKED ME AHAHAHAHAHA CAUSE I THINK OUR FAMILY CAM SPOIL :O.


I'm tired of being judged by you. I'm tired of being constantly watched by you, being the subject of your gossips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment