Thursday, March 10, 2011

All star team :O.

Ms Seow put me on the All Star team today even tho I don't think I deserved to be on it. I think Miss Seow just did it to make me feel better because I cried cause of something, kinda stupid anyway, but it did hurt and so yeah. Well anyway it was fun, Kar Qi, Yin Min, Aloysius, Aaron Sim, Weijian, Ying Xiang and Rachel was on it. Versus Sapphire house, won 4-3.

I STILL FEEL THAT I DIDN'T REALLY DESERVE TO BE ON IT.

Three rounds around the school after handball.
Got back Social Studies test, 11/13. Deproved but nobody else got 12 or 13 so I was one of the highest in class even tho I thought I wouldnt do this good because my ending was a bit abrupt. Guess that's why I didn't get the level 5 for the essay writing lorh :(. But nevertheless, happy with my SS result.

Went hawker again with Ng and I regret buying Ahballing LOL. And I kept eating Ng's chicken rice :O. Laugh until stomachpain LOL.

BAND PERFORMANCE TOMORROW :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment