Friday, March 11, 2011

Pig pig pig candy.

I'M SO DEMORALIZED. 
But I have rock candy. 
Look, they look so pretty. 

I want to try Sour Patch Kids and Butterfingers. I cannot wait to go to Australia now, like seriously. I want to see they got what snacks there :(. I want all ang moh snacks LOLOL. GLUTTON boo :(. But seriously. And I want to try corn dogs. I think I ate it once in Indonesia.. or Singapore.. or something, somewhere. Friggin good. Well either I tried it before or I have a really good (whoops I typed food instead) imagination. And why are angmoh's movie counters so big :( so unfair. And I wanted to buy churros last Sunday but NO MORE :(. Sucks ttm. I. Want. Churros.

13 DAYS THERE AND I'M NOT GOING FOR CIP. 
SOMEONE'S PLAYING DJ EARWORM'S OMG BABY EXTREMELY LOUD (Y). 

No comments:

Post a Comment