Wednesday, December 29, 2010

AHAHAHAHA good times, good times.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. 

Guess what I found :)))). 

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I USED TO PLAY THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND I GOT STUCK ON CIRCUS CHARLIE'S FIFTH STAGE :((((((.

Ahhh, good times, good times :))). LOLOLOLOLOL And I had quite a lot of Gameboy's! LOLOLOL.

Gameboy COLOR :O. 
Of course I didn't have the Pokemon version lah, but it looks so cute LOL. 
And I remember my brother he was very young at that time and he dropped my Gameboy Color into this bucket of water and it spoilt and I was quite upset :(. LOL we were still living in Indonesia then :D. 

GAMEBOY ADVANCE! 
MINE WAS IN ORANGE TOOOOOO. But this was those without the backlights yet so when I found it somewhere I started playing it but it was quite dark and I couldn't see so I sat in front of the door and played under the sunlight LOL. And my gameboy advance WAS COOL. CAUSE I HAD THIS LIGHT THINGY TO ATTACH TO THE GAME BOY SOMETHING LIKE A BOOK LIGHT AND I COULD PLAY IT AT NIGHT IN THE CAR LOL AND MY AUNT TOLD ME NOT TO PLAY IN THE DARK CAUSE IT WAS BAD FOR MY EYES BUT I TOLD HER SEE I HAVE THE LIGHT NOW I CAN PLAY :D. And BTW when I found my Gameboy advance and played with it under the sunlight it's because I couldn't find the light thingy LOL. 

GAMEBOY ADVANCE SP :D! 
LOL. This was really more of my brother's one and ours was in blue too like this LOL cause he paid more and I think I only paid for the cartridge. OMG I used to play Incredibles on this and I sooooo loved that frosty guy's stage where I had to slide across ice and collect items and stuff LOLOLOL. And this had the BACKLIGHT AND IS USE CHARGER TO CHARGE ONE :O. I think the others is use batteries one LOLOLOL. 

GAMEBOY DS. 
This is still with meeee :) LOL. GOT TOUCH SCREEN AND MIC SOMEMORE OMG :O. I bought this when I was like, P5 or something? Before I went to Bangkok! LOL. And I first had Wario ware or something and Nintendogs (I HAD A BEAGLE AND A TOY POODLE AND ANOTHER DOG LOL). I told my father to buy for me Nintendogs cause I thought it was so cool LOL and   Wario ware came free and my brother chose it. And then later I had the R4 and I had another version of Nintendogs in it too and I sent some of my nice stuff from the first one I had to the second one I had AND THEN ONCE I FORGOT AND I DELETED THE SECOND ONE FROM MY R4 SO I THINK ALL MY THINGS ARE GONE THERE D:. And I liked to play with Dogz on my DS too though it did get quite boring waiting for the weekends to come before I could bring my dog on a walk AND GET THIS, BUY ONE ITEM PER WALK ONLY OMG D:. And I already finished the game LOL. 

Random but I found this while googling and searching for images AND I THOUGHT IT WAS SO DAMN COOL LAH. Okay random LOLOLOLOL.

And this should be all the gameboys they had O_O. (Excluding the Nintendo DSi and DSi XL, OMG CAN TAKE PICTURES O_O) Anyway, I wanted the Gameboy Mini one but I didn't get it LOL. And yeah, just in case you don't understand what backlight is you can compare the Gameboy Advance with the Silver Gameboy SP. See the difference in light? Well yeah that's what the back light is for or something LOL. 

AND OH MY GOSH I BLOGGED SO MUCH ABOUT GAMEBOYS. OKAY BYE :D. 

I am a girl and I play video games, 

No comments:

Post a Comment