Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bedok point is really tiny.


Joe Jonas looks smokin' hot in S.O.S. 
1.23 AND ONWARDS especially. 
I'm serious. *crazy fan girl scream*. 

ANYWAYS. 
BEDOK INTER WITH NG, KIM, CHEO AH LUN AND SHAIK :). 
So we met in school after band at like 1.22 pm? Before that I met Kim at the front gate and then Kai Lun and then we went to the class blocks to sit on the wooden tables and chairs and stuff and listened to songs and talked about random funny things until 12.55 or so?

Mr Cheo Ah Lun. 

And then we went to the band room and after that I went to hide cause I didn't go for band practice today and I hid at the bookstore and chatted with Weitat LOL. And a bunch of other random people. And then finally, Ng and Tim cameeeeee :)). So we left and I was kind of angry and annoyed because of some reason -.-. Well ANYWAY. And we had to hide Ng from _ _ _ _ _ LOLOLOL.

So we went to Bedok Point, and it was really TINY -.-. I thought Cheo Ah Lun and Kimberly was just joking/ exaggerating, but noooo, LOL, it was really SMALL AND SO TINY. So we went to explore and then we had to decide what to eat. But we couldn't decide on anything cause Ng and me didn't want Chicken rice and Cheo Ah Lun didn't mind anything so it was only Kim and Shaik inside and we had a little arguement about Chicken Rice and Subway. So we decided FOR PIZZA HUT. Which was far away from Bedok Point.

Lunch at Bedok Point mission failed, completely. And epicly.

Well so anyway ate at Pizza Hut, and we laughed a lot. Well actually me. I guess I was the loudest, as usual ._.. And Cheo Ah Lun kept calling me Accident Prone. Which I was, unfortunately :(((.
  1. When I was going to retreat my hand after I took my chicken karaage or however you spell it my hand touched the hot plate of my lasagne :(((. And Cheo Ah Lun thought he stabbed me with his knife lolololol.
  2. Then after a while I burned my hand on the plate. Again. 
  3. Then after burning my hand I think I started laughing and I turned to Cheo Ah Lun who was sitting besides me >>>> there and I banged my head on his chair cause he moved in front. 
  4. AND THEN I STARTED LAUGHING AGAIN and I banged my head on the curtain blinds on the other side <<<<. 
  5. And once I was laughing (yes again) and my hand went down and hit my spoon and my spoon came flying up and it hit my nose and then my finger :(. 
:((( mostly because I kept laughing DDDD:. And me and Ng used Ng's phone to camwhore :D. Well actually most were candid shots laah, LOL. 






I only sent pictures of me cause I'm cool like that. 
My new Levi's watch ^^^^^^. 

Well then we went home blah blah blah and now here I am. I hope I don't get sick my nose feels hot >:(((.

Rereading my post (yes i do that to check for mistakes though sometimes I'm too lazy to change it anyway so yeah whatever LOL) I just wanted to ask, did anyone of you realise that lol looks like a drowning man? 

No comments:

Post a Comment