Friday, December 31, 2010

Future Challenges.

I ALMOST FINISHED MY LIT POEM :D. 

But the ending is so abrupt and the last stanza (the fourth one) only has two lines, and yesh IT IS STILL ABRUPT. Quite proud of my poem though I did get a little help from Ah Lun and my back hurts :(. 

With every passing day, 
A challenge you must face,
Will you give up, or find a way, 
To get out of that crazy maze. 

It's hard sometimes, I know it's true, 
When you've tried so hard, and nothing's good. 
Pick yourself up now, stop looking so blue!  
Try, try and try again, remind yourself you promised you would. 

You've got the food to buy, the bills to pay, 
the work to do, the mouths to feed. 
And challenges just keeps coming your way. 
But just keep pushing on, and you will succeed. 

Its all about the challenges, what you will face.
A brand new world, new rivals you must erase.

And just in case you found the last stanza aka the one Kai Lun provided for me is from Pokemon's theme song. So yesh. Someone help me COMPLETE IT PLEASEEEE :((((.

No comments:

Post a Comment