Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just sayin'.

Just thought I'd let you see a picture of me getting up on a horse. <<<< man holding my camera. 
Credits for picture to Jingwen

AND JUST IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T READ ABOUT IT, READ IT NOW, cause I took a long time uploading these pictures :( and I used my 1GB free space for it day oneday two and day three

Gosh, I'm promoting my own blog on my own blog. I'm so pathetic. Like anyone reads it anyway boohoohoo :(. And I am wide awake at 9am in the morning -.-. Gah. I'm supposed to go for band but I didn't cause I was late. And I'm still meeting the rest of A5 after school later :). And I'm so bored :(. Cause Cheo Ah Lun (that shall be my new nickname for him) has CCA from 6.30 am to 12 pm (!!!!) and Ng and Tim are at band from 9am to 1pm and Kim has choir until 12pm D:. ASDFGHJKLLOL. 

Okay bye I'm going Facebook now. I'm actually on Moodle now staring at my class list right now LOLOLOL. I'M IN 3E1 :)))). And now left 35 people INCLUDING KIMBERLY BOOHOOHOOO :'(((((. Okay bye. Again nyehehe. And I put this whole bunch of Gif's in my Kimberly post AHAHAHA. Though I'm still upset about her not being in the same class as me :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment