Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Johor Bahru 2010 (Part 1) :).

151 PHOTOS COMING. OMG. And this is for one day. This is more photos than what we took in Genting and Malacca. WHY. I keep typing 'Ge..' before realising I didn't go to Genting, but JB. Everybody from my father's side came, except for Joel (my cousin) :O. And my hair was particularly good that day, it curls in ♥ :).

Johor Bahru family trip day one :). 
Woke up at 6plus, bathed (cause I learned from the other trip a month ago that if I don't bathe in the morning my hair gets oily and stuff and it will turn out bad) and set off. 

No time to sit and eat, so drive through LOL! 



Jeric looks tired. 


JURONG BIRD PARK BEFORE WE GO TO JB. 

Well, partially true. To meet the rest laaah/ 

WHY MY SHOULDERS SO BROAD D:. 



Meet up! 

Traffic jam -_-. 


Doctor Evil Pork Chop. 

WOODY. 

AHAHAAAHA. Me and my brother was getting bored so we took out boggle to play and I found this piece of paper inside. AAHAAHAHAHA. I thought Jingwen wrote it. But she said it wasn't :O. 



I'm more tanned ;). 





Stopped at some CHINESE (CHINESE!!!!!!!) restaurant to eat/makan. 



Just some of the food there, not that bad actually. I like the man tou's, but when Jingwen took one she said she could smell the sour smell or something and she let her mum smell it and her mum went to complain to the manager or something. By the time she realised, I had already eaten TWO :(. But I didn't get food poisoning so AHHAHAAHAHA. 

Tutti Frutti Slurpee my brother wanted to try so badly because Singapore doesn't sell this. I think. And I bought Hello Panda there and I just realised I have no idea where it went. IWANTMYHELLOPANDA. 

Tesco. I was hoping it looked like Walmart. Even though I had no idea what Walmart looked like. 

It was like a huge mall with shops and stuff, even though Tesco was something like Giant. But it was HUGE. 


What is Kulai. 

AHAHAHAHA, found Isa's name in this rack of Malay name keychains. I have no idea what it mean but I just took (a picture of) it LOL. 

Too bad it's black and PINK, or I would have bought it cause I still owe him his birthday present -___-. LOL place your picture here ^^^^. 

Look like Giant (the huge one at Tampines) A LOT. <<<< promotional items here, >>>>>> toys, stationery here. ^^^^ electronics there.

School shoes damn cheap sia. But all so tiny LOL. 

I unknowingly snapped this picture. Pam's slippers at the side LOL AHAHAHAAA. 

WE DIDN'T EAT OUT TOMYAM NOODLES WE WERE HOLDING OMG I JUST REALISED. Cause there was no where to boil water -.-. 

Dairy section and Jingwen's face LOL. 

Her tattoo is STILL INTACT AFTER ONE MONTH. Mine gone already, Kaiwen's was gone like one or two days after we did it. 




Guess who? Sosej ^^^^ LOL. 


I. FOUND. REESE. 
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I didn't even check the price LOL I just stuffed it into the trolley. (Sidenote, it was a few cents cheaper than SG) AND SG DOESN'T EVEN SELL NUTRAGEOUS BARS. OMG. MUST. BUY. 

The claw~~. 


Check out our load. 


224 RINGIT ONLY. 


We're going to Tanjong Puteri Gold Resort ;D. 




Went to lobby, and checked in and drove to our two villa's (FIVE ROOMS EACH OMG). 

LOOK. 

Huge kitchen. Pantry at the side which looked kinda freaky. 

Dining area. And Jingwen's bag LOL. 

Living room area. 

Ground floor, one of the rooms. 

Ground floor, another room. Where my father is looking at is where the toilet is. 
Jingwen's parents room. 

STAIRS. 

Upstairs :D. 

TV area upstairs. 

AND BEHOLD OUR ROOM. 
Yes, it's tiny. It's one of the tiniest rooms there, and no toilet inside. (The other tiny room is the first room I took a picture of). I chose upstairs cause I didn't want to sleep downstairs LOL. 

The boy's HUGE ASS ROOM. Doesn't look so big here but it's huge. 

Master bedroom? My parent's room. Where Jingwen is heading is the WALK IN CLOSET. And the toilet to her right. 


  
Boy's room. <<<<<<< is their toilet and wardrobe. 


HUGE. 


CAMWHORE SPAM NOW.
Trying to capture the three of us in the room, but failed. 

Jeric playing Crazy Penguin on my phone LOL. 

Jingwen reading my Archie comics. 

Omnomnom. 

MUNCH. 

Kicked. 









Okay stop. Went downstairs to get ready for dinner. 
Three of them playing Texas poker or something. LOOK AT THE FOOD ON THE TABLE AHAHAHAA.   Spot my Reese pieces. 

Jingwen playing Tap tap. 


Camwhore with my brother's Chelsea hat LOL. 



Now playing Inception LOL.







Not really very nice. 

Leaving for dinner :D.


Jeric asking Jingwen for some Reese Pieces. 

Peanut butter in a candy shell :). 

Squashed together in an attempt to take a picture of the three of us. Failed obviously LOL. 





Pulau Ubin thereeee. This is where I GOT MY SINGAPORE NETWORK AHAHAHAHAA CAN FINALLY SMS. 



Don't question my actions :D. 



Me jumping on the plank attempting to make it shake.

I cheat. I wore sandals with heels. 


(From left to right), Jingwen, Yours Truly, Pamelia, Jonathan, Kaiwen, Jeric. 


COCONUT. Damn good. 



Adult's chili crabs. 

Mantou. In ball shapes LOL. 

'Kid's' (In quotes cause there was only one non teen there, (Jeric) and 4 teenagers and 1 twenty year old) AWESOME something EGG CRAB. 





And then when we went back to the villa (This is Pam's one), EVERYONE except for me and Jingwen played Mahjong or poker, which obviously, we didn't know how to play, so I slept. 

Well, slept for a while then wake up then sleep then wake up. Jingwen playing Tap Tap. 


And then finally they stopped playing and we went to eat PRATA FOR SUPPER AHAHAHAAA. 

Lam + Pam = Lampam. 


Ice Milo's AHAHAHA! 

Extremely good, but very very spicy. Mee Goreng or something. 


My AWESOME BANANAA PRATA ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. 

Bee hoon goreng or something. Not as nice as the Mee Goreng though :D.  But still nice :D. And good and awesome.  

Egg prata. 

Jonathan's BOMB PRATA. 
Speaking of bomb, when Kaiwen said Bomb, cause somebody asked about their order's or something, like immediately there was this explosion behind us. It was DAMN EPIC LAH LOL. 





No durians and mangosteens LOL. 

My father's birthday! 


And I'm done posting AHAHAHAHAA.

No comments:

Post a Comment