Thursday, April 28, 2011

When a girl walks away from you, don't do the same. Run after her.

I just ate durian and brushed my teeh so my mouth tastes minty but my breath smells like durians so it's a bit weird. Just a ranting post before I write down notes. Guess I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight. Sousa very guai Kia of me :).
Anyway yeah Mid Year Exams is starting and starting next Thursday with English as the first exam paper. Cannot afford to slack off now, and getting extremely frustrated because I'm barely passing my practice papers and I can only understand the solution after my teachers give me it but I can't let them spoon feed me. I need to do and learn it on my own. I really really hope I can score well for my examinations.

Got 12/15 for my Literature Common Test even though I was super scared I would fail cause there were a few points that I thought I mentioned incorrectly but I guess Mr Lee didn't penalize me for that and after common test last week he even showed how long I wrote for my Unseen Poem analysis question (I wrote two full pages) and I'm very satisfied and proud of myself :) and I would like to score even higher or maintain these results :).

And been staying back these past few days with Kai Lun and Andy mainly, with some others on different days :). Stayed back with the intention to study but we kinda always end out just doing our homework which is also good. But it kinda stressed me out, with the mid year examinations coming soon and all these homeworks that needs to be handed in we barely have enough time to balance our school work and personal life.
Just feeling very stressed and writing it all down here.

And I really need to buck up on my Pure Science's and Maths and Chinese (Even though I have to admit, I already know I can't get very high marks for my Chinese language but I'm just going to try and do my very best). I really cannot afford to slack off.
And I think I'm doing good in being quiet in class now so that I can do better in my examinations by listening to the teacher more now :) cause I have received lesser scoldings for talking in class and Jian Hong even commented on how quiet I was today in Chemistry period. And I'm really proud of myself :D.

Okay my iPod Touch almost no more battery so goodnight :).

No comments:

Post a Comment