Tuesday, April 19, 2011

If you wanna know here it goes gonna tell you this part of me that shows if you're close.



Went to Kai Lun's house to do Chinese video. It's 10 o'clock now and I just finished. TOMORROW IS A BUSY BUSY DAY.

Doing Wordnesday announcement again oh my goodness gracious with Kai Lun this time though :), A Maths retest first period oh gosh, showing and submitting of the Chinese 'Introducing Yourself' video and Napha test oh my gosh hope everything goes well tomorrow and I'm quite proud of my video and I was smart and creative and put the song 'Introducing Me' sang by Nick Jonas on or from Camp Rock 2 AHAHAHAHAHA  and the beginning part where the video shows my face the lyrics from the song says 'I'm good at wasting time'. Epic awesomeness :).


OKAY HOPE EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY TOMORROW I NEED TO REVISE FOR MY A MATHS TEST ARHHHHHHH GOOD NIGHT WISH ME GOOD LUCK :) LOVE YAAAA.

AND RUIQI READS MY BLOG ZOMG HI RUI QI :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment