Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh and I went shopping yesterday 8D.

And I bought my first Forever 21 clothes bwahahahaha. Almost all the shops in Vivo was closing already but I saw Forever 21 still open and I was like omghhkp i want to go in there. Cause I haven't bought a single piece of clothings and I was desperate. Some more my father is going overseas for one whole week which means being deprived of shopping for one whole week again ZOMGGGG. And I bought this really nice white top and this floral skirt ._. I shouldn't have bough XS cause it was JUST right for me and I didn't like it that way :(. ROAR. I like the material though. Sho soft.


And I bought this small extremely tiny jar from this rock candy shop, newly opened and the lady was so nice I couldn't bear to turn her down though it costed like 7.90 for one small jar ._.. I should upload the pictures.. but I'm too lazy to get off my chair. Soooooo. Later then :).

DID I MENTION HOW MUCH I LOVE MY ESPRIT TREGGING GOSHHH 8D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment