Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waeomse shitzxc.

Class and chinese reading club photo taking today, both with Ng :). And DOD WORDNESDSY TODAY ZOMG. Even though I think it's kinda lame too LOLOL BUT STILL. Oh and I haven't posted up the pictures taken at E!Hub and the ones taken on Sunday AND those from Jonathan's 21st Birthday.

I still have a lot lot lot lot to learn about my DSLR I don't take that good a pictures :(. I need more chuang yi and creativity LOL booyeah. 2.4 KM RUN TOMORROW AHHHHH :O. And it's Xu Guo's birthday and Physics common test. Okay I want to go out after SYF for lunch or something to celebrate my at long last freedom :)).

OKAY BYE BYE AND GOODNIGHT I GOTTA GO AND STUDY NOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL. My profile sidebar I did the wrong codings gonna fix it if I remember on Friday or when I'm getting the chance or able to use the computer AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHA LOL. I created a twitter cause I was told to do so so follow follow follow ---> http://twitter.com/jjerlynthegreat AHAHAHAHAHA LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment