Saturday, April 2, 2011

The question is, is he needed?

This is what happens when you give Jerlyn a burrito pocket with vegetables all the way inside :). 
I'M STARTING TO USE SONG LYRICS AS MY TITLE AGAIN :O. Well maybe just for those random little posts here and there. Oh whatev's. My breakfast is Doritos Nacho's and HK milk tea. We're all just sitting down here in the living room doing our own things and Kaiwen is playing PS2. Old school games like WWE and some fighting game like those you see in arcades lololol :O.

And I have fallen madly and deeply in love with Google Chrome. I'm using mah laptop now I feel so proud of my laptop not lag at all teehee and I've finally been able to like connect to Jingwen's modem ahhhhhh gosh *inserts dreamy face here*. Oh my google chrome's theme is oh-so-adorablee. 
I got used to days hoping you'd be back, but then you never did. I got used to it, then I got tired, so I stopped trying and started forgetting. And then I stopped hoping. I started facing reality, and started to get a move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment