Friday, April 22, 2011

I woke up and my hair was all nice in a messy way and I had Mac's for breakfast.

MESSY IS THE NEW IN. 
(AHAHA check out my 20 something dollars trench coat thingy from New Look, 50% off super pretty and comfy oh gosh. But it's the size for 12 to 13 year olds, 152 cm to 158 cm AHAHAHA super paiseh)

But I have to do my homework. I told myself I would today :(! A few more weeks to MYE zomg scared :(. But on the bright side that means I'm going to Australia sooner so AHAHAHAHAA. And I'm going back to displaying one post per page. So click older posts and give my other posts some attention it deserves cause it's that awesome :3. (like yours truly cough cough) And my waist hurts :( probably after effects of Napha. But I passed everything and I'm happy :) though I just passed for like standing broad jump and so I can only get Bronze at the most! Which sucks :(. But I also passed my 2.4KM SO AHAHAHAHAHA I FINALLY PASSED ALL OF MY NAPHA first time in Secondary School (Y). I didn't believe Miss Seow when she said our fitness level improving cause I couldn't see the difference cause I was as lazy and still staminally low as usual :(. But whatever I passed so AHAHAHAHAHA.

I HAVE FAT FINGERS :(.
Okaybye I just wanted to post about my hair. Who never looks good on school days :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment