Saturday, April 16, 2011

Smiling releases endorphins in the body, which makes people feel better.

CamWow is sho fun xD. 
Sho smile smile smile :). This week was.. Alright.
A Maths test on Monday, frigging hard. E Maghs test on Coordinate Geometry, super cheem :(, in the end I just sub in all x and y values in all the equations I see and apply here apply there.. But made a lot of mistakes and in my defence I saw the textbook answers and they left their answers for length in square roots so I assumed I was supposed to do the same -.-. Oh how wrong I was. Failed it :(, like 8/20, but I learnt from my mistakes :). Ting xie on Wednesday, easyyy. E Maths common test on Thursday, quite easy, quite expected since it had to be set to everyone's standard and compared to Mr Loo's test papers, not as cheem and difficult :). AND THE COORDINATE GEOMETRY ONLY GOT ONE QUESTION AND DAMN SIMPLE SIAAAA. last minute figured out the one mark question LOL AND I WROTE IT WHEN TEACHER SAID STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHA :B. Andy also so TEEHEE. Friday no tests :), wore class tee shirt. Pissed off -.- cause people kept cricticising and complaining about it. Saw people who I didn't expect to see wearing wore it so happy ttm :). And I failed for Chem test -.- but it was expected. Judging that I was super sick the day before and I had no time to finish the test. Got quite high for my section B though even though I still failed :(. And Miss Nadiah might have gotten the wrong idea about me :(. Okay bai.

Did career guidance quiz survey thing during class interaction! I want to be a theme park operation manager or a tour host and I'm going to take Tourism and Resort Management course in Poly :).

-----------------------------------------------------

Well actually I love all the girls from this season and Hannah is oh-so-gorgeous lah please, one of the most interesting seasons of all AAHAHAHA I don't want it to end :(. Although I have a feeling Britanni or Alexandria will win the title :O. 

No comments:

Post a Comment