Sunday, May 15, 2011

Me wanna go out.


I have no idea why my hand always looks angular (my right arm) when I take camwhore shots :(. It looks weird AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA ZOMG.
And am wearing Jingwen's three dollars black specs♥! Nice or what! 

I cannot wait till after exams. Might be going out with Kim and Isa and some other people on Monday after my dear dear friends finish their Bio exams. Tsk, all the bio people. Might be going to Plaza Sing ZOMG THERE GOT SAYBONS ♥.

Their soup is the best ever. 

ANYWAY,
And Kai Lun's birthday outing party thing on Tuesday! And mini band gathering thing zomg ♥.

AUSTRALIA IN 11 MORE DAYS AWESOME SHITZXC OR WHAT. 
And I just realise I only have like one long pants that I am willing to wear loool and Australia will be 4 degrees when I go there I'm going to have to rewear my pants if I don't get new ones AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 
Okay cannot be distracted still got A Maths test exam on Monday and I haven't studied a shit thing besides doing one linear equation question and a few indices questions -.-. Must practice A Maths paper liao noooooo :'(. Okay bye.

JERLYN WANTS NEW BOOKS TO READ EVEN THOUGH SHE ALREADY HAS A LOT :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment