Sunday, May 22, 2011

Four more days to Australia :-O.

I love my cardigan! 

I have nothing to blog about apparently. I said I would blog about Kai Lun's birthday but I've already posted the pictures up on Facebook so no surprise already :-( boohoohoo, and I too lazy to blog anyway. Nothing to elaborate about since it wasn't much anyway. I miss Ikea's meatballs though :'-(. Nowadays like got no mood to blog about outings!! This is sho shad :-(. I shall try to blog about Australia, although just thinking about 13 days worth of blog posts... ._. oh goodness gracious me. 
Perseverance! 

All this birthday albums reminds me of the fact that I have to do the birthday cards for people whose birthday falls in the month of June.... urgh so many to do. Remind me to ask Timothy for the whole list again because apparently I just cleared out all my messages yesterday whoopsies :-x. 

And if you think it's easy trying to come up with different designs for the card, think again. Don't come blooming complaining saying oh my birthday I don't accept this type of cards, must make mine the nicest. I'm already sacrificing my time for all of you and you come complaining. If you don't appreciate what I do then just blooming tell me I don't have to make one for you. Save my time anyway.

And I must really change :(, cause I keep complaining about making cards for people because I'm too lazy :(. 

No comments:

Post a Comment