Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mameemo.

Speaking of mamee I bet there's some promotion going on for Mamee noodles. Super random, I know.

Sooooo, my exams have almost finished. I left A Maths which is this Monday. And it kinda feels like exams have finished, I even went out to Bedok and Tampines inter with Wei Liang and N to get Kai Lun's present. Saw super a lot of people I know, eg Bernice and some girl whose hair I was commenting on cause it looks super obiang la like please and I just remembered her name but I shall not say it in case I kena sued or something. Well anyway.

Bought Kai Lun this _____ and a _____. And this man came up to me and Ng while we were waiting for Wei Liang to buy finish his McFlurry (we should have lined up with Weiliang D:!!) and sold us this really kinda cheapo pen for two dollars (me and Ng paid one dollar each to minimize the damages) for some organization or whatever it was that we didn't even catch.
I really need a course to learn how to reject people like wth seriously :( I was so sad that I wasted my one dollar, well kinda. So I guess I'm going to give that to Kai Lun since we both paid for it :O. OKAY SUPRISE RUINED HAI KAI LUN.

Okay I am super lazy to study :(. I hope I can go to Kai Lun's birthday celebration. Well just as an excuse to use my Nikon :). and because I really want to go out top anyway been so so so frigging bored at home. And if I really can go on Tuesday I will post the pictures up here on my blog and not Facebook anymore cause I have too many pictures there and too less here :). Just gotta find that motivation. And if I put it on FB first it's going to like sorta ruin the surprise of newly discovered pictures that was supposed to be on my blog SO I SHALL TELL MYSELF THOSE PICTURES ARE SOLELY FOR MY BLOG :). nyehehehehe.

Shall go find motivation to study my butt off for the six chapters of A Maths.
And I can kinda confirm I am going to be super demoralized with my results. Super hard :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment