Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jerlyn is a happy girl.

Booyeah, guess who got the highest and topped the class for SS essay test? Oh yeah, the only one who got L5 :O. MEEE. showed off a lot today, but EH. first time top class of course happy lah. Well besides topping in Art. But that's relatively easier!! Shock of my life, lemme tell you.

And got MVP AHAHAHA by Miss Sheryl Seow. Oh yes. GOALIE WAS SO FUN THO. and Miss Seow said before announcing MVP, said, this girl uh, volunteered to be goal keeper. Disfigured in the face so many times. (When she said this I was like oh not me when ng and KL said confirm me, cause I didn't get hit in the face LOL), and after get hit by ball, *does two thumbs up and smiles really widely and nod*, hit another time, *does action again*. Get hit another time, *cover face*, I see also feel sad for her LOL.

Okay it's not often that I get to boast so, bear with me lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment