Friday, February 11, 2011

I need to go shoppingzxc nao.

Well not need. I want.

Oh and I want to buy a sketch book. From Artbox. You know, those thick thick ones. With blank pages and no lines. Yessss. Those :(. I need to satisfy my art craving things and doing the notice board doesn't help much. Cause I got no freedom to do whatever I want :(. I. Need. A. Sketch. Book. Now. *nudge nudge*. 

I have to do E Maths, A Maths, English and Physics homework. Tho all except for A Maths (cause I stupid stupid never bring to Pam's house last night cause I didn't bother to -.-) half, or almost done. Well almost done sounds more, hardworking. And less stupid. And copy down Science notes! Cause I look at my old science book look until pekcek already, copy and paste paste the notes paste until like shytzxc like that.

PEKCEK.
And I really need to start revising for A Maths cause I don't understand a single damn thing :(.

Oxfords are pretty. 




No comments:

Post a Comment